Friday, April 4, 2008

Ronald McDonald House

Hey DPT Bloggers, I mad a mad dash from my office to Wal-Mart just the other day to make some purchases that I had forgotten about. I bought several bags of Mozzarella cheese, a variety of bottle soft drinks and some of the new Cheerio brand snack mix. Hurrying back to the office, I caught the student I was looking for as she was piling her stuff into her car from a hard days work on campus. Giving her the food stuffs, I told her I was proud of what her and her peers were doing as they went about their business. Where were they heading? To the Ronald McDonald House of course! It seems this group of SBU DPT students has been going once a month to this charity organization and cooking dinner for those parents and families using the facilities. The menu for the weekend was home made pizza! Again, I can't be more proud of the students that give of themselves and their time to serve others. Keep up the great work!

Together with you in His service!

slesh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww thank you